Improper Evidence


It happens more than you think! Let us help!

This procedure applies to Vehicles or Vessels gifted or purchased with no titles.

If you purchased a vehicle with no title, You must have some other type of proof of purchase in order to proceed for a New Jersey issued title. (i.e., written bill of sale, sales receipt, copy of check etc..)

Due to recent changes in NJMVC policies, Without any proof of purchase or if the purchase was not from the person or entity in title records, NJMVC will reject any application under this procedure and require a court order to issue a title. See our Court Order Title Page